On March 12, 2011, Mason turned 11 months old. I don't even want to think about him turning one. This year has gone by too fast!!! His biggest accomplishment this month was that he started taking a few steps. He took his first few steps on March 5th. He gets so excited when he walks, maybe too excited because it makes him fall. Landry likes to hold his hands out to let Mason try to walk to him. I love watching them interact.
Mason is like his brother in that he loves to be outside. One way that they are different is that Mason loves the grass and Landry did not like the grass. Mason will crawl around and play with the grass and Landry would not even touch it. If Landry fell in the grass he would find a way to get up without using his hands. It was pretty funny to watch.
Mason still loves to eat. I have not found many foods that he doesn't like, but there are times when he refuses a food that I know he likes and then later he will eat that same food again. I guess it is called being picky:) He likes to make lots of noise. He says "ba-ba", "da-da", and other repeated syllables but no real words yet. That's ok, because I am not ready for him to grow up yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment