Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mason... One Month Old

One month has flown by and Mason is growing before our eyes. He is still sleeping alot, so there is not much to talk about. His greatest accomplishment so far is that he has been sleeping 6-7 straight hours at night. We were not expecting this to happen so early, but we are enjoying it. This is really great for mom and dad because we get to sleep too.

Mason was watching his big brother, Landry, play in the backyard. One day he will be playing with him.

Mason on Mother's Day. My first mothers day with two kids. It was a really great day!!




Mason after his bath. He looks like a boxer with those fists and the robe.

Relaxing in his robe. Look at those big feet!!

Our sweet baby boy!!

3 comments:

Mellissa said...

I cant believe he is already one month old. Look at those feet! I need to come over and take some "one month old" pictures.

JamesNancyTaylor said...

I love the "boxer" pic.

~ Nancy ~

Mindy said...

Mellissa...we can do pictures anytime. As much as I try, my pictures never turn out as good as yours.

Nancy...I thought you might like that. We love the outfits you got him.