Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Christmas 2009 - Snow Pictures

As usual, it has been a while since I have posted. Landry is doing great. He is learning new words every day. Some of his favorite words are Thank You, More, Please, Fish, Bath, and, of course, Puppy. He is developing such a personality.

I am finally starting to upload some Christmas pictures and I thought I would start with the snow pictures. It snowed on Christmas Eve, so on Christmas morning we decided to play in the snow after Landry opened up presents. He absolutely loved it.

His first steps onto the snow. He sunk pretty deep.


He was not quite sure what to think at first.


Daddy and Landry.




He took a few falls.







Once he was used to it, he wanted to play in it.





The snow was so much fun. It made Christmas Day very special!!

1 comment:

Mellissa said...

Nice pictures. Its about time you post some pictures. lol!