...and he loves to be outside.
Saturday, May 23, 2009
The Real Birdman
I am behind on posting because I have been spending all the time I can with my baby and my husband. Landry is growing so fast and I don't want to miss anything. He now has one bottom tooth and two top teeth coming in. They are all about half way in and they haven't seemed to bother him. He is still sleeping great, which means that mommy and daddy are sleeping great.
If you watch basketball, you will understand this hairstyle....this is our little Bird Man. We are not rooting for the Birdman, but we like his hairstyle.
He loves his baths...

...and he loves to be outside.
Sleeping on the way to see Grandpa Jim and Grandma Donna.
Hanging out at Lowes.
Daddy and Landry were testing out Grandpa's pool and they decided it was a little too cold to go for a swim.
Landry wasn't quite sure what to think.
Summer is almost here so I am sure he will be coming back to swim at Grandpa's.
...and he loves to be outside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment