I went back to work about a week ago and on the days that I am working, my sister, Mellissa is watching Landry. It has made going back to work easier. I miss Landry so much, but I know he is in good hands. I get pictures every day sent to me while I am work from Mellissa.
_1.jpg)
I had to get alot of hugs on my first day back at work.

After we got home, Landry was caught napping while reading the paper with daddy. Actually, they both might have been napping.

The first day I took Landry to Mellissa's, Joseph was up early. He knew we were coming and could not wait to see his cousin. He even let Landry lay on his bean bag while he got ready for school. Joseph wrote me a card to make sure that I had a good first day back at work. I have never met a more caring little boy.

Morgan got lots of kisses from her baby cousin throughout the day. She can't wait for him to be big enough to play.
--Here are some more random pictures that I have taken this past week--

I had to get a picture in his Santa Hat.

Riding in his car seat.

Everything goes to the mouth.


Playing on his lily pad.

One of his many Christmas outfits.
No comments:
Post a Comment