Troy and I are expecting our first baby and it is going to be a little boy. We are very excited and can't wait to meet him. The official due date is October 4th, but he is not giving us any signs that he will be coming any time soon. I have been very lucky to have an easy pregnancy so far. The hardest part was the morning sickness and nausea. Other than that, it has been great. Tomorrow is our last scheduled appointment so we are nearing the end. I guess we will just have to wait and see what the doctor says.
I am new to blogging, but Troy and I have decided that with a baby on the way, a blog would be the best way to share pictures to our friends and family. Luckily, my sister, Mellissa, is really great at stuff like this so I have alot of help. She set this up for us and now all I have to do is post stuff.
I am going to try to start updating more often so stay tuned for more.
1 comment:
Congrats Mindy and Troy!! He is adorable. It was a long wait but so worth it to see him. I cant wait to hold him more and spoil him. :) I am so proud of both of you!! You will be great parents.
Post a Comment